the following code will help you

private static final String NAMESPACE="xyz";
private static final String URL ="http://";;       //ur webservices url
private static final String HelloWorld_SOAP_ACTION =""; //specifies the
action
private static final String METHOD_NAME1 ="xzz";  //specify the method name
what u r calling

SoapObject request = new SoapObject(NAMESPACE, METHOD_NAME1);
       String xmlString = "<table1><name>jhone</name></table1>";
       request.addProperty("methodName","XYZ");
       request.addProperty("xmlParam", xmlString );
       SoapSerializationEnvelope envelope =new
SoapSerializationEnvelope(SoapEnvelope.VER11);
       envelope.dotNet = true;
       envelope.setOutputSoapObject(request);
       HttpTransportSE androidHttpTransport = new HttpTransportSE(URL);
     try {
     androidHttpTransport.call(HelloWorld_SOAP_ACTION, envelope);
        envelope.getResponse();
 }
       catch(Exception e)
    {
Log.v("Add",e.toString());
     }

i am using this code this is worked for me fine