Hi,

I'd like to draw KML on top of a MapView in my app.  From searching
around, I've that it is possible to have the Google Maps app draw KML
by doing something like this:

    Intent mapIntent = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_VIEW);
    Uri uri1 = Uri.parse("geo:0,0?q=http://code.google.com/apis/kml/
    documentation/KML_Samples.kml");
    mapIntent.setData(uri1);
    startActivity(Intent.createChooser(mapIntent, "Sample"));

This will start a separate activity, however, which isn't what I
want.  Instead, I want to have a MapView in my app that has the KML in
it.  Any ideas?

If there isn't a way to do this, it looks like I may have to write my
own Overlay?

Thanks,
Jesse