I don't know if you've solved this by now, but I see the same behavior
with a completely different query that uses five parameters. The only
thing in common, probably, is the use of floating point.

I've had okay results using one parameter, or passing a fully
populated string both in code and in sqlite3.

I see this as a bug in SQLiteDatabase.rawQuery. After all, the
documentation does not state that you can use only one '?'.

Has this bug been reported? It occurs for me in 1.6(G1) and 2.0.1
(emulator).

Nathan