Hi,

my problem is, that i have long strings in my optionsmenu. so my
question is, whether is it possible to define, that i only want to
show one item per line:

LOOOOOOOONG STRING 1
LOOOOOOOOONG STRING2

or is it possible to wrap the content like
LOOONG      |  LOOOOOOONG
STRING 1     | STRING 2

i dont know, how android create such menus. i actually have 5 items in
my menu:

menu.add(Menu.NONE, 0, 1, R.string.mode);
menu.add(Menu.NONE, 1, 0, R.string.delete);     //long string
menu.add(Menu.NONE, 2, 2, R.string.deletegef);//long string
menu.add(Menu.NONE, 3, 3, R.string.help);
menu.add(Menu.NONE, 4, 4, R.string.quit);

the second and the third menu items are too long. so i decide to show
the second menu entry at the top of the menu, but the third entry is
still too long:

FIRST LONG ITEM
ONE SHORT | SECOND TOO LONG ITEM
SHORT          | SHORT