We really appreciate the way the android market is right now, hope it
won't change in the future... there is still some issues with the
"customer in review" status for the customer who are unable to
download, are not aware of the 7 days delay before the order is
automatically canceled and complain to us why they cannot download but
beside of this particular issue, the market is very nice designed for
developer to sell application, we don't see too many featured all over
the place, we like the 1 RANKING worldwide, the good separation
between free and paid and we like the ability to be in touch with our
customers, they are not just 1 number added to a global total but we
can know who really they are, we feel more like having a true buyer /
seller human relationship with them.

Keep the good work.