Am 10.03.10 18:39, schrieb Mike dg:
There is not an official developer rom available. And I don't think
you can build it yourself without massive modifications yet. (Could be
wrong on that account)
You should be able to find a handful of unofficial roms based on
2.0/2.1 that will run on an ADP2.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=493
Thgey are in various states of usability though.

Mike dg