Hi All,

I have a system property named "my.sys.property", and able to get its
value by SystemProperties.get(),
but when I set it using SystemProperties.set("my.sys.property",
"value"), i got error saying that

> init: sys_prop: permission denied uid:10003  name:my.sys.property

I've search same problem and try to make some effort to overcome it,
including:
1. modify android:sharedUserId="android.uid.xxxx" in
AndroidManifest.xml
2. add some write-related uses-permission in AndroidManifest.xml
3. add property_perms in system/core/init/property_service.c because i
find error comes from there

but the problem still occur: (
Does anybody here have idea about how to fix this problem?

Thanks
- superrookie