It's used by the Android SDK to generate the UI that lets you edit
manifests, etc. It's purely internal and you should not worry/care
about it.

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 8:02 PM, Streets Of Boston
<flyingdutc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've never seen the @SdkConstant annotation either. Maybe this drives
> some JavaDoc compilation?
>
> I would just ignore this annotation.
>
> On Mar 11, 10:56 pm, a a <harvey.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I read the code in the intent.java, there have a lot of definition
>> like following:
>>
>>     @SdkConstant(SdkConstantType.ACTIVITY_INTENT_ACTION)
>>     public static final String ACTION_ATTACH_DATA =
>> "android.intent.action.ATTACH_DATA";
>>
>> I don't konw why the @SdkConstant identifiers before the declair
>> public static final String ACTION_ATTACH_DATA ?
>>
>> What's the action for the @SdkConstant ??
>>
>> sorry for my poor java lanaguage ability.

Romain Guy
Android framework engineer
romain...@android.com

to provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on