Hello all,

I need a simple mp3 player - with the functionality of the default Android
player - with one small addition.
I need to be able to up the sound volume more than the VolumeUp button can
do.

I see you can do that in Winamp from the Equalizer window, by choosing
Preamp.

Why do i need this: because many of my albums were ripped at a low sound
volume, and i can barely hear them on the subway.

Is there such a player available on the market?

There are some catches though:
1. must be as simple as possible
2. must be able to "upgrade" the volume without destroying the sound quality
too much
3. must be free.

Thank you,
BR,