Hello,

I have problems with the following:

I want to create to applications. One with a Android service and one
with a Activity that will use functions on the Service.
Before I splitted this in to applications I got everything working in
one application. I can call functions (that are definned in the aidl-
file) on the service without problems.

Now the problems coms. I splitted the application into two parts, a
Service application and Gui application.
The bindins to the service (in the gui application) works and I see
that the service is getting created. Then in the onServiceConnected
function of the ServiceConnection class I created the following:

mService = IMyService.Stub.asInterface(service);

And this gives me the following exception:

03-16 13:53:05.549: ERROR/AndroidRuntime(881):
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: MyPackage.IMyService$Stub

It looks like he can't find the Stub class in IMyService. But the Stub
is part of the java file generated out of the aidl-file.

Anyone has any idea why I get this exception or how I can resolve this
issue?