Hi, All.

The end of last year, there were discussions about the problem
regarding to the visibility of apps on Android Market.

App Not showing up on Verizon DROID Phones
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/6324add11decee78/ad4c75a4cd595046?lnk=gst&q=not+visible+on+Droid#ad4c75a4cd595046

Our app is not visible on market for some devices
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/c4dbe8574ae12812/a6bd96106988be9e?lnk=gst&q=Market+HTC#a6bd96106988be9e

HTC Hero, missing applications from Market after firmware update
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/fd299f64638391e1

>From my understanding, if the app is "copy protected", it is not
visible on HTC Hero and Droid Eris.

Does someone get any updated news?
The other devices are OK?

Please share the information because my users reported me that they
cannot see my app from MyTouch.
I would like to clarify which devices are fine and which are not.

Thanks in advance...