Hi everybody,

I'm trying for hours and couldn't find an answer anywhere online nor
in my Logs. I'm trying to establisch an RFCOMM Link by Bluetooth
between an external Device that implements the SPP 1.04 Profile. Here
is the output from sdptool:

sudo sdptool browse
Inquiring ...

Browsing 00:0B:0D:8E:D4:33 ...
Service Name: SPP slave
Service Description: Bluetooth SPP V1.04
Service RecHandle: 0x10000
Service Class ID List:
  "Serial Port" (0x1101)
Protocol Descriptor List:
  "L2CAP" (0x0100)
  "RFCOMM" (0x0003)
    Channel: 1
Language Base Attr List:
  code_ISO639: 0x656e
  encoding:    0x6a
  base_offset: 0x100

The Device just provides this and doesn't  have any input or screen.
And it does work with Linux etc.

I'm using the following Code in order to establish an Connection:

private static final UUID MY_UUID =
UUID.fromString("00001101-0000-1000-8000-00805F9B34FB");
private static String address = "00:0B:0D:8E:D4:33";

This happens in onCreate():
        mBluetoothAdapter = BluetoothAdapter.getDefaultAdapter();

Then in onResume:
                 //Starting an discovery
                mBluetoothAdapter.startDiscovery();
                //getting the device
                BluetoothDevice device =
mBluetoothAdapter.getRemoteDevice(address);
                Log.e(TAG, device.getName() + " connected");

               //establishing socket
               try {
                        btSocket =
device.createRfcommSocketToServiceRecord(MY_UUID);
                } catch (IOException e) {
                        Log.e(TAG, "ON RESUME: Socket creation failed.", e);
                }
                Log.e(TAG, "TRYING TO CONNECT");

               //Connecting the socket
              try {
                        btSocket.connect();

                        Log     .e(TAG,"ON RESUME: BT connection established,
data transfer
link open.");
                } catch (IOException e) {
                  //Fehlerausgabe wenn das nicht funktioniert