Ok String, you may be up to something. An HTC Sense user reported

03-17 21:23:47.735: ERROR/ActivityThread(1071): Failed to find provider info
for user_dictionary
03-17 21:23:47.735: ERROR/UserDictManager(1071):
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown URL
content://user_dictionary/words

Now this, is pretty bad.

The same error came from a rooted TATOO - but this one ~may~ happen because
of other issues.

I will wait for more info for now. And go to sleep. Tomorrow is a new day :)