Hi,

1. I want to know the behavior of activity for the cases where onStop
and onDestroy were not called like low memory situations.

2. I was registered my handler in onCreate() and unregistring in
onDestroy, what is the behavior if other thread sends messages to the
registrants after the activity was killed by android without calling
onDestroy. I know that those handler were not removed by GC as they
are still referring by the thread.

3. Also suggest me to handle the above situations.

Regards,
Anzi