Direct them to your website to reset their password - use Google oAuth.
No need to send them an email.

The complete flow would be:
1) Install software on phone, direct them to your website
2) Request auth to link their Google acc with your site
3) Create the association between the install instance and the Google User
4) Returning users - check if they are already known, refresh the oAuth
token
5) Provide auth'd actions on your site