Hi all,

I'm trying to access location data in the emulator but always receive null
values :( This is the code:

final LocationManager locationManager = (LocationManager) getSystemService(
Context.LOCATION_SERVICE );

if ( locationManager == null ) {
return;
}

final Criteria criteria = new Criteria();

criteria.setAccuracy( Criteria.ACCURACY_FINE );
criteria.setBearingRequired( false );
criteria.setSpeedRequired( false );
criteria.setAltitudeRequired( false );
criteria.setPowerRequirement( Criteria.NO_REQUIREMENT );

final String provider = locationManager.getBestProvider( criteria, false );
final Location loc = locationManager.getLastKnownLocation( provider );

As described here<http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/location/index.html>
I've
set a fixed position using the geo command on the telnet console but
getLastKnownLocation() always returns null. My app has the following
permissions set

ACCESS_MOCK_LOCATION
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION

Is there anything else that I'm missing?

Many thanks!

Regards,
Sven