Hi,

I have setup the code for fetching the gps location of the device when
the device's location changes. But I want to save this location on a
file or send this location information to my webserver.
I tried creating a class with setter and getter methods but its not
storing the info. When  I run the app, it closes with unxpected error.

Could some one please tell me how to go about this.

Thanks,
raqz

Note: I have declared myLocation as public in the main function.
[CODE]
public class MyLocation{
                private double latitude;
                private double longitude;
                private long time;

                public MyLocation(double latitude, double longitude, long time)
{
                        this.latitude = latitude;
                        this.longitude = longitude;
                        this.time = time;
                }

                public double giveMyLatitude(){
                        return (latitude);
                }
                public double giveMyLongitude(){
                        return (longitude);
                }
                public double giveMyTime(){
                        return (time);
                }
[/CODE]

[CODE]
public void onLocationChanged(Location arg0) {
Toast.LENGTH_SHORT).show();
                        myLocation = new
MyLocation(arg0.getLatitude(),arg0.getLongitude(),arg0.getTime());
                        GeoPoint p = new GeoPoint((int)
(arg0.getLatitude()*1E6),(int)
(arg0.getLongitude()*1E6));
                        mc.animateTo(p);