First it contained only java bytecode, but after i have read that java
bytecode != dalvik bytecode, i found a link to:
http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-and-google-android.html

So the next thing i did was:
dx --dex --output=classes.dex echo.jar
aapt add echo.jar classes.dex

So right now i have the new echo.jar file in the ../files/echo.jar
emulator path.

Thanks for reply