Sean Hodges wrote:
Hi Michael,

It would be worth asking this on the android-porting mailing list, as
there are more people on that list who are familiar with hardware
related topics.

Well, the reason I ask here is precisely because it's important for developers to know what the baseline is. Or at least get it documented here so that it's in the
archives (assuming it isn't already).

Mike