Hi to all,

I will be really glad if some one could just give me a hint on how to
implement voice conferencing in Android.

does Android support voice conferencing? can we do it without a third party
server (that may be merging voice from different users and broadcasting it
to all participating users).

Is it possible to develop an application in Android(using some android api)
that may merge voice of multiple connected users?
Can we actually call and connect to multiple users in
parallel(conferencing)?

thanks a lot in advance,
Regards
Obaid