Hi guys,
  Mike, please, you wrote that you are pretty sure not to do some
direct processing of satellites ephemeris in Java. But my question is,
do you know some method (probably thanks to JNI) how to obtain direct
measure from GPS receiver? I have some imaginations to do
postprocessing comupation above these values in desktop pc, but
firstly I need to save them into some file. Thanks for answer.

And for JFrog, I do same as Mike, just throw away measure that
accuracy is worst then your limit. This will filter biggest anomalies.