Hello dear developers,
I'm doing a voice recording using AudioRecord class and the main
requirement that the frequency must be 16000 Hz. I'm using only
emulator in development process for now and met the problem that I
can't set frequency more than 8000, otherwise I get bufferSize == -2,
and can't create instance of AudioRecord with such buffer.
Thank you to Szabolcs Vrbos, he told me that this problem is only with
emulator and several Samsung phones, device can record with higher
frequency.

I need a word from Android engineers that I will be able to record
voice with 16000 Hz frequency on for instance HTC Hero (Android 1.5)
or similar device with os 1.5 or higher.
Thank you.