Right.. but are they RESTful apis that can be used... or are they android
SDK (or java sdk) that you have to download and include in your app to work?
I'd personally rather have a complete RESTful api to use over an SDK
implementation.. RESTful api makes my code much more lightweight, and I can
use just the calls I want.