I just posted a message on this group and got this back to my mail
from some dreamhost.com.

Hope someone at Google looks into this.

But the fact is that it has been successfully posted and also got a
reply for it.
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/9eb9d8803e88709a?hl=en#

Its annoying.

from    Mail Delivery Subsystem <nore...@dreamhost.com>
to      k.....@gmail.com
date    Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 10:37 AM
subject Your message was NOT received by android-
develop...@googlegroups.com!
mailed-by       kitty.g.dreamhost.com

hide details 10:37 AM (3 minutes ago)

We're sorry.. your email was unable to be processed by our automatic
support system, and so is being returned to you.

We could not find your email address in our customer database and so
couldn't accept your email. Due to the HUGE volume of spam we receive
at this address, we've been forced to implement this new policy.

Therefore, please just re-submit your message at:

      http://www.dreamhost.com/contact.cgi

All messages submitted through that form are guaranteed to be
received,
even if you aren't currently a customer!

Our apologies for the inconvenience,
--
The Happy DreamHost Support Team!