We have partnered with ALL the new mobile groups in Chicago to be true
facilitators helping early stage startups find resources and effective
networking opportunities.

Our first event had over 200 attendees. We have the beautiful upstairs
of Texas de Brazil for the April 1 event. I hope to see you there!

http://mobilevisionary.eventbrite.com/

We have a spectacular space available to showcase startup companies.
The owners of Texas de Brazil have opened up the space for us even
further to accommodate up to a dozen companies to demo their products
or services.

Do you know a mobile startup that is looking for an effective showcase/
networking opportunity? If so, please act quickly as we need all
interested parties to apply by end of the day on Tuesday, March 30,
2010.

Interested Startups can apply immediately here:

Mobile Visionary Startup Entry Form:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dERvODJIWW5OWDVoVnVQUXE3UGg4T2c6MA

Best,

Raymond Reinhardt
Mobile Visionary Facilitator (One of Many)