someone said Config.DEBUG or Config.RELEASE may help.

however, when i build and run my apk by the "Debug" menu item within
Eclipse IDE, my apk always logs "Config.DEBUG" to be "false".

do you or anyone else have an idea of how to have a DEBUG build and
have Config.DEBUG to have correct value ("true")?

thank you.