Hi All,

I'm wondering how worried should I be about writing an app that does a
lot of writing (logs + db files) to the phone's main memory.

In the past I was involved in a project that had to do a lot of
writing to SD card, and the SD cards started malfunctioning after 2-3
months due to this, and had to be replaced every now and then. The
developer realized  he was reaching the flash memory's read/write
guarantees (don't remember the exact specs).

If the phone's main memory is also flash based, should this be a
concern? I wouldn't want to damage the phone's memory in a permanent
way....

I'm also not sure if the issue is related to reading writing to the
same physical block (the guy was using a single log file and kept
appending it, so he was constantly accessing the file's header block),
and whether writing cyclic log files might remedy a problem like
this..

Would appreciate any thoughts on this issue.

Thanks!