I think that you need to find out what your DNS servers are for your
ISP. There are instructions on the internet for Window, Mac and Unix
on how to do this.

On a windows machine, you run ipconfig /all and look for nameserver or
DNS lines and copy those IP addresses.

For example, my DNS servers are:

68.87.85.102 and 68.87.69.150

so I set them for the emulator, like this:

-dns-server 68.87.85.102,68.87.69.150