Hi all

I'm using a PostMethod, and wondering what try/except handling I
should use.

The exception handling here seems to work okay in most scenarios, but
is there anything I might be missing? In particular, I'm wondering
whether this handles the network connection going down midway through
the upload.

                PostMethod method;
                method = new PostMethod("blah/");
                try {
                        Part[] parts = {
                                        new StringPart("blah", blah),
                                        file };
                        method.setRequestEntity(new
MultipartRequestEntity(parts, method
                                        .getParams()));
                        try {
                                client.executeMethod(method);
                        } catch (java.net.UnknownHostException uhe) {
                                //handle error
                        }
                  responseString = method.getResponseBodyAsString();
                  int statusCode;
                  try {
                         statusCode = method.getStatusCode();
                  } finally {