I'm not sure that it will resolve my first problem related to the
image loaded from remote and display in my listview
I can use Asynctask in my adapter to load each image. But when I do a
bog scroll, displayed image are not to the good place (ex. : the image
number 4 is displayed at the line 15 ...). It's trying to tesolve this
first issue, that I meet the exception. But this issue is maybe due to
the Async pool too.

I come you back later.

Thanks