I use helixlauncher2 to rotate the desktop on n1.

Le 7 avr. 2010 23:01, "Robert Green" <rbgrn....@gmail.com> a écrit :

That's strange..

First of all, how are you getting orientation changes on an N1?  I
never found a way to get it to do that.

I tested my latest code on www.rbgrn.net on both the N1 and Droid and
both seem to be working well now.  It includes your wait-hack and my
updates.

On Apr 7, 3:57 pm, unixseb <unix...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i'm currently using the code on your blog, i have an issue on N1, when
> the orientation change, the surfacechanged function of the rendrerer
> isn't called, so i can't reset the frustum to the correct window size.
> i guess it's around the following code, i'm trying to fix it :
>
>                         if (needStart) {
>                               tellRendererSurfaceCreated = true;
>                                         changed = true;
>                                 }
>                                 if (changed) {
>                                         gl = (GL10)
mEglHelper.createSurface(mHolder);
> [...]
> > >              * Get to the default display.
> > >              */
> > >             mEglDisplay =
> > > mEgl.eglGetDisplay(EGL10.EGL_DEFAULT_DISPLAY);
> > >         } else {
> > >             Log.d("EglHelper" + instanceId, "reusing display");
> > >         }
>
> > >         if (mEglConfig == null) {
> > >             Log.d("EglHelper" + instanceId, "getting new config");
> > >             /*
> > >              * We can now initialize EGL for that display
> > >              */
> > >             int[] version = new int[2];
> > >             mEgl.eglInitialize(mEglDisplay, version);
> > >             mEglConfig = mEGLConfigChooser.chooseConfig(mEgl,
> > > mEglDisplay);
> > >         } else {
> > >             Log.d("EglHelper" + instanceId, "reusing config");
> > >         }
>
> > >         if (mEglContext == null) {
> > >             Log.d("EglHelper" + instanceId, "creating new context");
> > >             /*
> > >              * Create an OpenGL ES context. This must be done only
> > > once, an OpenGL context is a somewhat heavy object.
> > >              */
> > >             mEglContext = mEGLContextFactory.createContext(mEgl,
> > > mEglDisplay, mEglConfig);
> > >             if (mEglContext == null || mEglContext ==
> > > EGL10.EGL_NO_CONTEXT) {
> > >                 throw new RuntimeException("createContext failed");
> > >             }
> > >         } else {
> > >             Log.d("EglHelper" + instanceId, "reusing context");
> > >         }
>
> > >         mEglSurface = null;
> > >     }
>
> > > In GLThread:
>
> > >         private void stopEglLocked() {
> > >             if (mHaveEgl) {
> > >                 mHaveEgl = false;
> > >                 mEglHelper.destroySurface();
> > >                 sGLThreadManager.releaseEglSurface(this);
> > >             }
> > >         }
>
> > > Basically, you don't want a finish() in there.
>
> > > But we do need to finish somewhere so,
>
> > > At the end of guardedRun():
>
> > >             } finally {
> > >                 /*
> > >                  * clean-up everything...
> > >                  */
> > >                 synchronized (sGLThreadManager) {
> > >                     // Log.d("GLThread" + getId(), "Finishing.");
> > >                     stopEglLocked();
> > >                     mEglHelper.finish();
> > >                 }
> > >             }
> > >         }
>
> > > Then Finally in GLWallpaperService:
>
> > >         @Override
> > >         public void onDestroy() {
> > >             super.onDestroy();
> > >             mGLThread.requestExitAndWait();
> > >         }
>
> > > Of course you can remove any logging you don't want.
>
> > > The idea here is that we get to reuse the display and context on
> > > orientation changes which seems to make the Droid happy.  I haven't
> > > had a single crash since I switched to that, and I've probably
> > > reoriented 100 times since then in testing.
>
> > > I'll update the post on my blog to contain all the current code.

Method)

 It

Wallpaper with

This seems to