Basically you can get a subscription to their site for a nominal fee
and they will give you access to pirated android apps. The same apps
that you publish for a fee, the seem to download them from the market
by paying you once and distribute to their paid users for free. Nice
business model. I think Google has been notified of these guys a
hundred times, but i dont think anyone cares, assuming that these
folks may not be making a dent big enough to justify any action.
I guess this is the flipside of playing on an open platform.. focus on
building a better product and worry less about the bottom-feeders.

-g