Hello Everyone,

I want to select text from Webview and than Highlight it.

 I am able to get the selected text using *emulateshiftHeld() *method but If
i try to search it in file and than Underline it the problem is that it
doesn't know the position of text so it underlines that word in whole file
as many time it is repeated.

So i want to find the position of that text (which will be known only at
runtime) in webview. Can anyone please help me??

Awaiting for a positive reply..

Regards,
Brijesh Masrani.