This is google's reply for me:

Beralee,

We have verified that there is no problem with any shipment. We
apologize
for the delays in the shipments; we had some issues which have been
resolved. You should be receiving your phone within the next 2 weeks.

We apologize again for the delays and thank you for your ongoing
patience.

Thanks,
Neel

2 weeks.2 weeks.2 weeks.2 weeks.2 weeks.2 weeks.2 weeks.
and here is HK.