You should still be able to release your app as a paid app in
countries where it is supported, even thoug you are in a country which
does not support paid apps, or am i wrong?

I am almost finished developing my app which im planning to charge
for. Unfortunetly i live in sweden where there is no paid market, but
i hope to be able to sell it in the countries that supports paid
market.