I am looking for one or two tickets

I dorked around for WAY too long, and missed out by a week on buying
tickets!
I really would love to go, being a small, poor developer, who needs to
go interface at these things

I have money to pay for the ticket(s) (HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT?!)

Do you have a ticket or two that you cant use?
Help a fellow developer out!

Think about it this way..... At least you got a free phone out of the
deal!

Let me know what I can do to go this year!

rogerl.andr...@gmail.com
creator of NotCallLog and some new secret Android stuff.