I have two machines, one a WindowsXP32, and one 64. Both with AMD64
chips.
I have eclipse on both, and the SDK on both.
I'm using the usb drivers with the HTC Legend (http://
groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/
2b54d2ce1202b04b/dd6f9152cd50d64b?lnk=gst&q=usb+#dd6f9152cd50d64b).

On the 32bit one things work just peachy. Device recognised, and
debugging working fine.
However, the 64bit one doesn't seem to recognise the device.
Windows recognise's the device, and windows device manage shows it,
but "adb devices" lists nothing, and nothing shows up when trying to
manually launch from eclipse.

Any ideas?