Store in a Bundle pass to your activity

public void onLocationChanged(Location loc) {
           if (loc != null) {
               double lat=loc.getLatitude();
               double lon=loc.getLongitude();

               Bundle bundle = new Bundle();
               bundle.putDouble("lat", lat);
               bundle.putDouble("lon", lon);

              // Create  Intent, store Bundle into Intent and paas intent to
another Activity

               information = " "+lat +lon;
               Toast.makeText(this,   "Location Changed:"+information,
               Toast.LENGTH_LONG).show();

           }
  }

And  you can extract these value in OnCreate() of another Activity.

Bundle b = this.getIntent().getExtras();

- Anurag Singh