Hey all-

First off, I'm aware a simple hack to achieve this would be to run a
Thread with a sleep for however many milliseconds I want my interval
to be and rotate it a certain amount of degrees every time the Thread
is run... I'm looking for a built-in way to achieve this animation
effect, however--or, rather, hoping there is one...

The title pretty much explains it all... I have an ImageView that
contains a loading spinner and I'd like to achieve the same appearance
from its spin as I would get were it a gif on an AJAX Website.. A set
amount of frames, each one being the image rotated a certain amount of
degrees from the previous frame (this amount of degrees is static
throughout the entire animation).

If there is a standard way, please enlighten me.. If not, let me know
and I'll pursue the hack.

Thanks!
Nick