This is ok, but i am not able to implement it.
would you please give me an example .
means, how to run a "Hello world" program in background.

in my app there are multiple packages & in one package there
are multiple classes.so, i am little bit confused.
nevermind but i have tried before to do it ,
but i get failed.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards
Subrat Kumar Panda