Hi everyone,

I'm new to Android development. And now I'm trying to do some practice
about bluetooth.
I bought a Android DevPhone 2 which OS is Android 1.6. Not support
bluetooth API of course.
So I have to us "backport-android-bluetooth" to program.

But now I got a problem here.
>From the phone, when pairing with my DELL Latitude E5500 with Windows
7,
It always shows a headset icon on the right side of the pairing device
item of my computer.

And I use "32feet.NET 2.5" as a PC client to send a message to ADP2
using RFCOMM after paired.
But from adb logcat, everytime PC wants to send something to ADP2,
ADP2 always says
incoming headset connection, and the connection is actully
successfully established.
But then the adb will tell me either "Listener poll() successful but
with a unexpected revent of bitmask 0x018",
or, it will tell me "Connection reset by peer" after I tried once or
twice.

Does anyone has any idea why my PC is recognized as a headset.
Or it has nothing to do with the error I encountered with, then how am
I suppose to solve it?

Thank you for your time and I'm looking forward to your answer.

Cheers
Chris Wang