I would like to create an animated surface view whose contents are
"pluggable".  A picture is worth many words, so I uploaded a quick
architecture diagram of what I am trying to achieve.
http://twitpic.com/1inr0q/full
(hopefully this link goes through otherwise my post won't make much
sense).  Essentially its a surface view that calls an interface
Renderer to draw the canvas on each frame, with the intention that the
concrete implementation of the Renderer interface is provided by other
applications.

I am trying to figure out how to do the following:

1.  How do I load the concrete class that implements the Renderer
interface in my pluggable surface view?
2.  How do I let the concrete class that implements Renderer load
resources from its own apk (essentially using its own context)?

I am having a hard time getting my head around all the classloading/
resource loading issues involved here.

Thanks,
Nik