I would like to create an application where the user pays for the
application and then they have access to the content associated with
the application for one year.   Kind of like a 1 year subscription.
Is this allowed with Android Market?   Once the user downloads the
content, they can keep it forever,  I am mostly concerned with how
long do I have to keep the content that the application downloads and
uses accessible.