Hi,

I have a map app which works fine when its stand alone but it causes
an unexpected error when I try to add it as part of another app.

My current app which extends  Activity tries to launch the map
activity with the following lines of code

Intent m = new Intent(this, HomeSetter.class);
startActivity(m);

I also have the xml setup correctly

<activity android:name=".HomeSetter" android:label="Screen 4">

        </activity>
        <uses-library android:name="com.google.android.maps" />
        </application>

However when I try to launch it crashes everytime. I've tried
searching the net but I've had no joy in finding a solution