Oh wow.  I had no idea they were actively telling people to spam their
game on our games.  Here are some alleged quotes from the developer's
chat with some android users:

Pocket Play is the publisher of this game:

[4/18/2010 9:05:40 PM] Pocket Play: Could use some help advertising
our game on the market. I'll reward anyone who helps with 200 gems.
[4/18/2010 9:07:20 PM] Pocket Play: Basically, I need some people to
go to apps and post >>one time<< per app about our game.
[4/18/2010 9:07:24 PM] Pocket Play: So we can spread the news.
[4/18/2010 9:07:51 PM] Pocket Play: Not every app needs to be done but
just some.
[4/18/2010 9:08:43 PM] Pocket Play: Just post something like..
[4/18/2010 9:09:14 PM] Pocket Play: "Want an awesome online medieval
war game? Search up Pocket Empires in the market. 40,000 and
counting."
[4/18/2010 9:12:52 PM] Pocket Play: You have to rate it first
[4/18/2010 9:12:56 PM] Pocket Play: Rate everything you comment on 5
stars
[4/18/2010 9:26:02 PM] Pocket Play: all good.
[4/18/2010 9:26:10 PM] Pocket Play: Theres your 220, keep up the good
work

The quotes are from here -
http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Android+Market/thread?tid=173b4c35501e9893&hl=en&fid=173b4c35501e98930004852c8fa46a93