I have had some customer complaints that one of our webviews is not

I don't have a device with 2.1 loaded, but have built for 2.1, and
tested on the emulator.  We're getting the 'web page won't load'
message.

I've had 4 bug reports from the field - 3 were Droid/Eris, and the
fourth was a regular Droid.

I am not having any problems on other devices or pre-2.1 builds.  This
code has been in the field, and regularly maintained for about a year.

If anyone wants to take a look, the package name for one of the
problem apps on the market is:  com.noticesoftware.BearGoogglesOn

Click on any story, and the webview should load it in a few seconds.