Hi,

I put an unhandledExceptionHandler into my app that saves stacktrace
when there is an uncatched exception.
Then one of the user sends me the log below.
It happens three times on the same user (I got the report 3 times).

I wonder what caused this, since there is not my code in the stack
trace below, all of them seem to be android classes.
Any ideas?

java.lang.SecurityException: Permission Denial: writing
com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider uri content://settings/system
from pid=8120, uid=10049 requires android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS
        at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:1234)
        at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:1222)
        at android.media.IAudioService$Stub
$Proxy.adjustSuggestedStreamVolume(IAudioService.java:357)
        at
android.media.AudioManager.adjustSuggestedStreamVolume(AudioManager.java:
415)
        at
com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindow.onKeyDown(PhoneWindow.java:
1234)
        at com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindow
$DecorView.dispatchKeyEvent(PhoneWindow.java:1735)
        at android.view.ViewRoot.deliverKeyEventToViewHierarchy(ViewRoot.java:
2188)
        at android.view.ViewRoot.handleFinishedEvent(ViewRoot.java:2158)
        at android.view.ViewRoot.handleMessage(ViewRoot.java:1490)
        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:123)
        at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:3948)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit
$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:782)
        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:540)
        at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)