Hi,

I am doing frame by frame Animation in java. I created bitmap,
converted to drawable and added all the drawable to AnimationDrawable
using addFrame() and set the time duration. Then I created a timer and
and and inside that , I am calling animationDrawable.start(), but its
showing only the first frame, animation is not taking place. I am
doing this in a class which extends ImageView and to this class I am
setting the setBackgroundDrawable() to my animationDrawable

Nithin