Hey there,

Oren here, CEO & Co-founder of http://www.AppsMarketing.mobi

Many of you have already visited our site, blog or connected with us
on our social presences.
This time we're reaching out to you all with 2 things we wanted to
share.

1. We're inviting you to to join us on Monday, May 3, 2010 5:00 PM –
5:30 PM IDT for a Free 30 min Webinar titled - 5 Tips To Rule The
Mobile App Charts. We'll be going into the tips and tactics we use for
our clients to help their apps reach a massive user base.
Join in at: http://bit.ly/aVQuBU

2. We're always looking for up-and-coming impressive ads to work with.
Currently working on an app and plan on succeeding? We'd love to hear
from you. Reach out to us at: o...@appsmarketing.mobi or by visiting -
http://www.appsmarketing,mobi for more info!

AppsMarketing is about sparking and bring your apps into conversations
where your audience is talking. That’s where apps are being
discovered, shared and discussed and that’s where your app needs to
be.