Hello,

I'm on developer of Digital World Clock Widget (http://
www.appbrain.com/app/net.hubalek.android.worldclock).

I'm receiving a few emails per week with complain that my widget
stopped working. In all cases when we do investigation the cause is
some kind of task killer. What is worse that not everybody contacts me
by email bug gives bad rating even if my application is not working
incorrectly.

I made remedy: wrote it to documentation (http://android.hubalek.net),
wrote it to application main screen and wrote it do application
description but people either don't know what exactly task killers do
and how they work or just don't read doc.

I think that Google should prohibit all task killers as they are
malicious and are breaking other apps.

What do you think?

Tom